.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RevSnodgrass

For best results, read postings in chronological order. The first post will be at the bottom of the July 2005"archives", read the one at the bottom first and proceed upward. E mail ronwoodsum@Yahoo.com to be alerted of new posts. Thanks, Rev

Friday, February 17, 2006

Critic

In the 19th Century, one of the greatest minds ever to grace this spinning ball of dust, Robert G. Ingersoll, who never heard the term “Intelligent Designer,” had this to say about her efforts:

“If, with all the time at my disposal, with all the wealth of the resources of this vast universe, to do with as I will, I could not produce a better scheme of life than now prevails, I would be ashamed of my efforts and consider my work a humiliating failure.”

Poor Bobby could not imagine all the improvements that were to come in the 20th Century. WE have the Atom bomb, fly in the air with conveyances that can take down tall buildings, cows that are mad and birds with flu. The list is endless and buoyed by the I.D.s random “natural” disasters.

Let us pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home