.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RevSnodgrass

For best results, read postings in chronological order. The first post will be at the bottom of the July 2005"archives", read the one at the bottom first and proceed upward. E mail ronwoodsum@Yahoo.com to be alerted of new posts. Thanks, Rev

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

PDA

Well well well, I think the count is in. I foolishly asked a rhetorical question while slamming public enemy Kenny Lay and the congregation jumped as if I had stuck them with a cattle prod. Public displays of affection by sexagenarians. Ye gads.
Of the 32 members, 22 are female. Of these, seven females have ultimately confessed to holding hands in public for reasons that vary from the practical to the saccharine. The ten good men? Embarrassed? Out of love?
No doubt my own personal failures at the “mating game” have skewed my vision and biased my objectivity. Congratulations to those who are so “in love”, or at the very least need a little help from falling on your face if you trip.
My schadenfreude for Kenny and his ilk runs full-throttle. Twirp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home