.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RevSnodgrass

For best results, read postings in chronological order. The first post will be at the bottom of the July 2005"archives", read the one at the bottom first and proceed upward. E mail ronwoodsum@Yahoo.com to be alerted of new posts. Thanks, Rev

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Men Only

Survey for straight men only. WOMEN do NOT read any further please.

Give me a break. Todays news on every TV channel has a story about a female school teacher who has been having sex with young boys. These horny little studs are called “victims.!” Sure, she’s not the best looking babe I’ve ever seen, but I would like to know from the men in the congregation how many of you would have turned down an offer of any kind of sex from this chick when you were a teenager. ”Victims” my ass. Of course, since my epiphany, I understand that would be wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger Oberon said...

.......i was a victim....and i liked it....that seemed to be the primary motivation when i was a teenager......sex on the brain.

August 02, 2006 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had been assalted by this predator I would have taken it as a sign that God does answer prayer

August 03, 2006 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turning down the offer? You must be kidding.

August 03, 2006 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home