.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RevSnodgrass

For best results, read postings in chronological order. The first post will be at the bottom of the July 2005"archives", read the one at the bottom first and proceed upward. E mail ronwoodsum@Yahoo.com to be alerted of new posts. Thanks, Rev

Friday, July 22, 2005

Computer 1, Humans 0

The “Finger”

After months of providing convincing arguments to the Directors of the ACBL that the veracity of ACBL SCORE was sadly lacking, I threw in the soggy towel:

Directors of the ACBL,

To whom it may concern:

Some months ago I spotted a leak in the ACBL Score dike and like the little Dutch boy I inserted my largest finger in the hole to stem the leak while I called for help. Alas, no help was forthcoming, and that, as you good men who chose to do nothing know, is all that is necessary for evil to triumph.

I hereby surrender and abandon my post as pseudo-ombudsman and salute you do-nothings with my now waterlogged shrunken digit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home