.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RevSnodgrass

For best results, read postings in chronological order. The first post will be at the bottom of the July 2005"archives", read the one at the bottom first and proceed upward. E mail ronwoodsum@Yahoo.com to be alerted of new posts. Thanks, Rev

Friday, August 18, 2006

ACLU

One of the congregation recently asked me my opinion on the ACLU’s negative stance on the government’s right to profile Muslims. She thought I should share my answer with you.

I am a card carrying member of the ACLU but I do not believe that any group or religion that preaches “death to the infidels” is deserving of anything more than a swift sendoff to be with their gods in their hoped for hereafter. Religions are the cause of the majority of man's inhumanity to man throughout history. As an agnostic it is my hope that someday, in the distant future, humans will become smart enough to realize that the only true religion is to help each other to live as well as we can.

Pax Vobiscum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home