.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

RevSnodgrass

For best results, read postings in chronological order. The first post will be at the bottom of the July 2005"archives", read the one at the bottom first and proceed upward. E mail ronwoodsum@Yahoo.com to be alerted of new posts. Thanks, Rev

Friday, December 11, 2009

Pfizer Phizzes

A follow up to my September post about wastefulness, I got a call from a Pfizer representative who told me they did make a "ninety" pack which only contained one inhaler. So far, so good. I ordered a three month supply from Medco (my drug plan), knowing I was doing my part in ridding the environment of excess inhalers - WRONG! My three month supply (90 pills) came in three "thirty packs", each with their own brand new inhaler. Sigh...
Update: Medco has e mailed me and said that henceforth my refills for 90 pills will come in the "ninety pack" with only one inhaler. One small step for reducing the landfills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home